Type Light Font Editor 3.2
With Type light you can design, edit and convert OpenType TrueType and PostScript fonts. Type light is free for personal and limited commercial use.
- Open, save and convert .otf and .ttf fonts
- Edit TrueType and PostScript curves
- Enter basic and advanced font names in unicode
- Enter all font metrics and basic description parameters
- Basic draw tools (select, draw, points, shapes and ruler)
- Glyph metrics editor (xmin, lsb, rsb, aw)
- Create and edit fonts with more 65,000 glyphs
- Map to all unicode characters
- TrueType gasp hinting
- Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000 or 98, 256MB min. 32-bit or 64-bit
filedrink.com is not responsible for the files you've downloaded. protect your computer by always checking the downloaded file using the anti-virus you have.
Download Type Light Font Editor 3.2 for Windows - 3.0 MB via Download Location link.