MySQL Community Server 5.6.27
MySQL Community Edition is a freely downloadable version of the world's most popular open source database that is supported by an active community of open source developers and enthusiasts.
- Written in C and C++
- Tested with a broad range of different compilers
- Works on many different platforms
- For portability, uses CMake in MySQL 5.5 and up. Previous series use GNU Automake, Autoconf, and Libtool
- Tested with Purify (a commercial memory leakage detector) as well as with Valgrind, a GPL tool (http://developer.kde.org/~sewardj/)
- Uses multi-layered server design with independent modules
- Designed to be fully multi-threaded using kernel threads, to easily use multiple CPUs if they are available
- Provides transactional and nontransactional storage engines
- Uses very fast B-tree disk tables (MyISAM) with index compression
- Designed to make it relatively easy to add other storage engines
- Uses a very fast thread-based memory allocation system
- Executes very fast joins using an optimized nested-loop join
- Implements in-memory hash tables, which are used as temporary tables
- And many more...
filedrink.com is not responsible for the files you've downloaded. protect your computer by always checking the downloaded file using the anti-virus you have.
Download MySQL Community Server 5.6.27 for Windows - 252.6 MB via Download Location link.